- Find a Resource •
- Hear From Experts •
- For Your Role •
- Training •
- For Your Organization
FastRAMP™ Project Management Courses
What are they and how do they work? Our virtual FastRAMP™ courses consist of 2 or more 90-minute web sessions, delivered live with lots of Q&A, coupled with a big kit of take-away tools and techniques. We created the format to allow you to get practical detail, hear questions and challenges from peers, ask your own questions, and leave with techniques to use immediately -- all with minimum disruption to your work. Each session covers:
- Foundations: key concepts in this area of management, and what's most important and why
- Tools and Techniques: how to put the concepts into action, including both document formats that can be used, and ways to use the techniques informally and collaboratively with a team
- Situations: discussion and examples of how to use the techniques for different project types, sizes, and cultures.
Every FastRAMP participant gets:
Group attendance and discounts:
- Multiple live web sessions, 1.5 hrs. each, with Q&A throughout
- Access to session recordings, post-session and for three additional weeks after the series wraps up
- Project application suggestions to try between sessions, to support use of new tools and techniques
- Editable templates & guidelines to use on projects, & worksheets to determine the most important items to try
If you lead a staff, team, or larger group that could benefit from learning tools and techniques for managing and participating in projects, online FastRAMPs are also a fast, practical, affordable, and low-impact way to do it. Email us at email@example.com
or call 888-722-5235 .
Next class TBD
12 Cat-A PDUs
How to best use valuable PM approaches on different sizes and types of projects
Subscribe to our Newsletter
for scheduling details
Other Courses (Contact us for availability)
FastRAMP™ to Masterful Management of Risk
3 Cat-A PDUs
Masterful and proactive management of risk and uncertainty can save projects, vacations, even careers.
FastRAMP™ to Managing Without Authority
3 Cat-A PDUs
A full toolkit to help you get the help, effort, and commitment your project needs, even when you have no "real" authority.
FastRAMP™ on Adopting and Adapting PM Techniques
4.5 Cat-A PDUs
Make your processes fit your project, not the other way around.
©Copyright 2000-2017 Emprend, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About us Site Map View current sponsorship opportunities (PDF)
Contact us for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Get our latest content delivered to your inbox, every other week. New case studies, articles, templates, online courses, and more.
Check out our Newsletter Archive
for past issues.